[Project_owners] MS Office and Seamonkey

Fernando Cassia fcassia at netscape.net
Mon Sep 15 13:43:18 EDT 2003

Add me to the list of people who are totally pissed off by the
de-integration of the Mozilla Browser Suite into separate applications.

I've exchanged mails with dozens of users, and I think I can come up
with a very long list of users that have shared my feelings.

I was pissed too, when Sun decided to split the integrated "StarOffice"
as in 5.2 into "separate applications", just "because Microsoft does it".

In Mozilla 1.4/Netscape 7.1, I love right clicking on an email address
and adding that address to the address book. I love on Netscape Mail
being able to see the aim icon/status next to an @aol.com /@netscape.net
email address.
I love being able to select "Edit Page" from Navigator to have the page
instantly load in Composer.

But of course, a select group "loves" to destroy all that integration,
in the name of "simplicity"....

Fernando