[Project_owners] Tab/TabPanel Focus problems!

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Fri Sep 12 11:54:40 EDT 2003

Neil <neil at parkwaycc.co.uk> wrote:
>You can use
>tabboxElement.selectedIndex
>tabboxElement.selectedTab
>tabsElement.selectedIndex
>tabsElement.selectedItem
>All of these are read/write properties.
>
>Oh, and I'm a different Neil, so there :-P

A different Neil ROFL

Ok, why don't people READ more, like DOCUMENTATION or the mozilla SOURCE code??? XULPlanet or the source CAN be your friend! Download the source, and take a look at it, I've learned everything, well almost, from the source. Hell, there wasn't even good documentation available, back in 2000/2001, when I started hacking. And remember this: I'm NOT even a god damn programmer, I'm THE most feared Ex Navy Sail!

/HJ