[Project_owners] Tab/TabPanel Focus problems!

Jed jedbro at gmx.net
Thu Sep 11 17:37:59 EDT 2003

Topic: Tab and Tabpanel behaviors in Mozilla/Firebird. (focus).

Hello everyone,  this list has been pretty active as of latley, sorry to
add one more to your inbox ;)

Ok, I'm having some trouble with Tab behaviors in my <a
href="http://quicknote.mozdev.org/">QuickNote</a> extension.
The problem is I have two tabs for different notes, and I would like to
specify which Tab is in focus depending on some variables.

The problem I am having is I can't figure out what the 'onclick' call
in Firebird/Mozilla is when you click on a tab that causes it's content
to be shown, and overlap the other tab.
I can easily focus the elements in either of the tabs, but this does not
make them visible.

Does anyone have any experience with this that can point me in the right

Basically I have this structure for my tabs:
<tabbox >
     <tabs >
          <tab id="oneTab" label="Note 1" />
          <tab id="twoTab"  label="Note 2"/>