[Project_owners] Deleting spam from notes.html or in my case feedback.html

Azrael azrael at azrael-uk.f2s.com
Sat Sep 6 20:56:49 EDT 2003

I keep on seeing instructions, and deleting them, and then forgetting
how to do it again. This is really bad of me, and I apologise.

I am attempting to co the edit.html file and getting the message:

cvs server: User azrael cannot access templates/www/protected

I assume I am doing something wrong, and promise not to delete any
instructions that a kind hearted soul might e-mail me. I don't deserve
it, but please, help!!! ;)

--
                 Azrael

Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave
of the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with a cat it
would improve man, but it would deteriorate the cat.

ICQ#52944566
Registered Linux User: 269002