[Project_owners] Scheduled downtime: 11am-3pm EDT on 10/31

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Fri Oct 31 12:49:22 EST 2003

Down time wasn't too bad. About 15 minutes.

The good news is I installed more ram into the machine.

The bad news is I only had one ram slot left so I couldn't upgrade
another GIG like I wanted to. We are at another 512 Meg.

We now have 1536 installed.

--pete

David Boswell wrote:
> We are scheduling some downtime tomorrow, Oct 31, from 11am - 3pm EDT
> so that we can install some additional memory in the server.  We
> apologize for any inconvenience this may cause people, but we hope this
> will help deal with the site sluggishness we've been seeing lately.
> Once the additional memory is in place, we can evaluate how the site is
> performing and make plans for any next steps that may be required.
>
> David

Pete Collins
www.mozdev.org
www.mozdevgroup.com