[Project_owners] Scheduled downtime: 11am-3pm EDT on 10/31

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 11:23:26 EST 2003

We are scheduling some downtime tomorrow, Oct 31, from 11am - 3pm EDT
so that we can install some additional memory in the server.  We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause people, but we hope this
will help deal with the site sluggishness we've been seeing lately.
Once the additional memory is in place, we can evaluate how the site is
performing and make plans for any next steps that may be required.

David