[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 20 October, 2003)

Laeb (hotmail) laebcontact at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 18:38:18 EDT 2003

Hi Brian,
My extension "easyGestures" has changed version to version 2.0.0.
Do i have to submit it again to the extensions forum so that the version number is correctly displayed or this is done automatically when i upload a new .xpi installation file in http://easygestures.mozdev.org/index.html ?
So far, the version number has not changed after my last upload.