[Project_owners] Connection Refused Again

Jed jedbro at gmx.net
Thu Oct 23 00:36:46 EDT 2003

Yes, the XML file (database) we made for Extension-Room was branched off
into a seperate project called
database.mozdev.org

To facilitate Djst and get extensions out to more users, MFH and MTH
have been grabing the file off of the mozdev server. To my recolection
this has been happening for more than 4months, while other parts of it
are grabed from the mozdev mirrors.

I was sure the mozdev Devs knew about this, as it has been stated
before, and even Cdn has been apart of the database at mozdev mailing list.

The only thing I can think of is that, this has possibly been caused
from more people using Mozilla/Firebird, and more visits to the MFH
extensions page?

Another project that uses the XML database is QuickManager.mozdev.org.

Anything related to Extension-Room, please refer to me, and anything
specific to the database
(including

http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/extensions.js.php/firebird )
should be refered to Clav.

Cheers
--Jed

(To my beleif, David (Djst) has or is going to stop using the above parser until other wise notified.)