[Project_owners] Connection Refused Again

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 05:08:06 EDT 2003

 --- Jay Garcia <Jay at JayGarcia.com> wrote:
> Trying to access www.mozdev.org, I'm getting "Connection Refused" again.

Hope following mail explains it.

======= [Database] maillist post

Date:	22 Oct 2003 23:08:52 -0000
From:	cdn at mozdev.mozdev.org
To:	database at mozdev.mozdev.org
CC:
Subject:	[Database] cvs / http off

Pete has everything off, believes Fb Hlp to be a bandwidth drain ?

Can anyone tell me about:

  http://texturizer.net/firebird/extensions/

It looks like they are stealing bandwidth from us.

Is this site pulling data from Mozdev.org?

When I try to connect, it says contacting extensionroom.mozdev.org.

This is the source of our problems. Is there a php script that is polling mozdev for the data this

page displays?

Anyone know what's up here?

--pete

--