[Project_owners] Manually adding things to the undo pile

David Murray lid2000 at tpg.com.au
Tue Oct 14 20:24:49 EDT 2003

Eelco van Kuik wrote:

>Maybe this isn't important for the purpose you are using Mozilla,
>but Ctrl+B is already assigned to opening the Bookmark Manager in
>the (English) Mozilla browser.

Yes, but if the XUL application has focus or is in its own window, then
Ctrl+B can be for anything. It still works for bookmarks when everything
other than the app has focus.

>I don't know what you are using this for, but if you are working
>with HTML formatted text on websites or in Mozilla,
>maybe this link will be useful for you as well:
>
>http://www.interactivetools.com/products/htmlarea/

That looks more or less the same as Mozilla's Midas control (
http://www.mozilla.org/editor/midasdemo/ ), except it only works in
Internet Explorer. Thanks for the reply anyway.