[Project_owners] My Project "Members" page

Jay Garcia Jay at JayGarcia.com
Fri Oct 10 17:05:46 EDT 2003

Ok, now that I've figured out how to get into my /CVS, I cannot find the
file "members.html" in the directory although it is accessible from the
toolbar at the top of the project page:

Everything but members.html shows up in the directory and is editible.

Also, the index.html file only shows the blocks on the right side of the
page and not the main content in the middle. What's up with that? I need
to edit that.

Jay Garcia - Netscape Champion - Mozilla Champion
The UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org