[Project_owners] Mailing list question(s)

Malte Rücker malte at 6thfloor.de
Thu Oct 9 13:36:57 EDT 2003

I'm fairly inexperienced with mailing lists (and their administration),
hopefully someone can help me:

A message was posted to the mailing list of my project and I received a
mail that told me to approve or reject it (it was a non-member post). I
did approve it and everything is fine so far - but how can I reply to
that message (to the list)? I did not get the message itself via mail,
just that approval information.
Do I have to subscribe to the list separately although I am the admin? I
think so but maybe there is another way.