[Project_owners] Notes/List Spam question...

travis diesel69power at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:10:18 EDT 2003

Is there any way to delete a mailing list message once it has already been
approved?  The message was originally posted via Notes, then after approving
it, I realized that the message was spam.  I've made the list archives
private in the meantime so that their site doesn't get spidered.  I know its
really easy to delete Notes spam, but I can't seem to figure out how to
delete list spam once its been approved.  Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Travis
http://imagezoomer.mozdev.org