[Project_owners] New Spam tactic

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 06:08:28 EDT 2003

I dont know how much this will help
I am setting following mailing list propeties
at administration Section

[Subscription rules]
What steps are required for subscription?

Who can view subscription list?

[Sender filters]
Action to take for postings from non-members for which
no explicit action is defined.

Should messages from non-members, which are automatically discarded,
be forwarded to the list moderator?

By default, should new list member postings be moderated?

[Content filtering]
Should Mailman filter the content of list traffic
according to the settings below?

Remove message attachments that have a matching content type

Action to take when a message matches the content filtering rules.

 --- Pete Collins <pete at mozdev.org> wrote: > They are utterly relentless.