[Project_owners] FOSDEM 2004

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Mon Oct 6 18:42:00 EDT 2003

Brian King wrote:

> Tim Broddin wrote:
>
>> Will the Mozilla Project be at FOSDEM 2004 like they did last year? If
>> there are plans to organize a Mozilla day/weekend like they did last
>> year and there are still spots in the time schedule, I'm willing to do
>> a talk on XUL Channels.
>

> There has been talk of going again this year over on the eu list. But no
> definite commitments have been made yet, and the organisational wheels
> have not started turning.

Hi Tim et al.

I have volunteered to do at least the initial part of organizing the
FOSDEM 2004 event. I prolly won't announce anything official until the
FOSDEM pages are updated, which lags a bit due to Raph being on vacation
and stuff.
For all those that are curious, FOSDEM 2004 will be 21 and 22 feb 2004.
http://www.raphinou.com/pipermail/osdem/2003-July/001677.html

Axel