[Project_owners] status report

mark bokil mbokil at bokil.com
Mon Oct 6 00:08:30 EDT 2003

David, can you change the description of Mozedit on mozdev to read:
"Advanced text editor with web development features"

Status update:
"The next release of Mozedit 1.1 will happen at the end of October. The
editor is moving towards becoming an IDE for web development and
advanced text editing. A slew of new features have been added: tabbed UI
bar, executable command bar, JS functions list sidebar, customizable
background colors, emacs/kedit style editing shortcuts, edit in window,
tab, or sidebar Firebird menu options, timed browser refresh, pass-thru
web server preview, and the ability to show/hide all UI components.

I have posted a screen shot of the latest nightly build at
http://mozedit.mozdev.org/screenshots.html"

Thanks,
-mark