[Project_owners] Yikes, I'm stuck. I need some help ;)

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sun Oct 5 15:44:20 EDT 2003

Yikes, I'm stuck.

I need a bit of help with a tree/RDF problem.
How do I get the value of |about| aka the |urn:blabla| part of this:

<RDF:Description about="urn:blabla"
      nc:label="some label here"
      nc:url="and some url here"/>

after clicking on the corresponding tree row?

Note: I don't need the label/url part because that's easy ;)

TIA,
/HJ