[Project_owners] help, please

S Woodside sbwoodside at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 17:33:09 EDT 2003

On Saturday, October 4, 2003, at 01:54 PM, David Boswell wrote:

>> Since the
>> list is on mozdev, I want to set up the camino.mozdev.org page so it
>> will point to the list and to the main mozilla.org/projects/camino
>> site.
>
> did you ever fill out a new project request for a camino project on
> mozdev?  if not, please fill out the form and i'll get you set up with
> cvs access.

I don't think I ever filled out the project request, so I just did that
now. But remember there's already a mailing list with that name! It's
got a few hundred subscribers and daily traffic.

> before we get that set up, have you checked with the other
> camino developers to make sure they're not going to be opposed to
> having another camino project set up?  even if it does just point to
> the official site it might cause confusion for users to have two
> different projects.

Good point. I emailed the others to check in with them, and I'll let
you know what happens. Since the list is hosted on mozdev, I want to
have at least some kind of pointer page there. I don't have any plans
for anything else at the moment.

simon

--
www.simonwoodside.com :: www.openict.net :: www.semacode.org