[Project_owners] Notes without a form?

Biju G C bijumaillist at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 19:58:23 EDT 2003

Please see http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=25013

> > On my project, mycroft, we have quite some pages with user notes
> > 2) how to migrate from NOTES to NOTES2 without losing all the previously
> > posted notes?
>
> not without difficulty
>
> NOTES stores table html
>
> NOTES2 stores definition list html

Is it possible to hav a php script with XML xlt
or something to transform it

Or we can have JavaScript editor to transform it
using DOM

Or create an empty comment then insert
all of the old notes into the new empty comment item
with an extra <table></table>