[Project_owners] help, please

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 11:54:02 EDT 2003

> No, they moved to the camino list on mozdev!

you're right.  i had lost track of what had happened with the
chimera/camino discussions.  i apologize for the confusion.

> Since the
> list is on mozdev, I want to set up the camino.mozdev.org page so it
> will point to the list and to the main mozilla.org/projects/camino
> site.

did you ever fill out a new project request for a camino project on
mozdev?  if not, please fill out the form and i'll get you set up with
cvs access.  before we get that set up, have you checked with the other
camino developers to make sure they're not going to be opposed to
having another camino project set up?  even if it does just point to
the official site it might cause confusion for users to have two
different projects.

david