[Project_owners] help, please

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 07:57:49 EDT 2003

> Hi, I asked you to create the new project Camino after the crash, but
> I have never received CVS access. !!! I can adminster the mailing
list
> but not the homepage. Is there a problem? Please help!

we've never had a camino project on the site.  we did have the chimera
project on the site, but it is no longer being maintained.  we also
used to host the chimera mailing list, but i believe the discussions
have been moved somewhere else.

there is already the existing camino project hosted on mozilla.org so
we wouldn't create a parallel project on mozdev.  are you maybe
referring to the chimera mailing list that we used to host?  i guess
i'm a little confused about your request.

david