[Project_owners] Notes without a form?

Ricky ricky at linuxbourg.ch
Sat Oct 4 15:54:32 EDT 2003

Hello all,

Sorry if I missed anything, I'm in the army now and have little time to
read the mailing lists.

On my project, mycroft, we have quite some pages with user notes
enabled. Somebody noticed that the form now has disappeared. Since we
were including NOTES instead of the new NOTES2, I thought I just should
add the 2 and then everything would be back to normal.

But obivously this wasn't it. If I use NOTES2 instead of NOTES, nothing
(neither form nor notes) are being displayed. So I switched back to
NOTES, so that the notes can be read anyways.

Questions:
1) why did the form disappear? because of combatting spam?
2) how to migrate from NOTES to NOTES2 without losing all the previously
posted notes?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

ricky