[Project_owners] about that image on top of my pages

Chris Neale cdn at mozdev.org
Sat Nov 22 12:43:00 EST 2003

On Friday 21 November 2003 22:26, Pete Collins wrote:

> Actually, it seems fun stuff should only be applied to www. Just to make
> things more complicated :)
>
> Chris, that should be easy.
>
> if ($project == "www")
>    include fun.h
>
> or something like that.
>
> --pete

it'll have to be 'something like that.' since local_conf.h uses fun.h to set
it, when it isn't a 'holiday'

it's now checking for the existence of $now in local.conf

which is the var I'm using to create the option of specific date banners for
projects, e.g. http://googlebar.mozdev.org/ runs with Tartan Day styles
[ 6th April ]

and not.mozdev.org/gallery/ has sub pages which demonstrate my lack of
artistic ability

I'm working up to having this all nicely documented for POs

--

cdn

http://themes.mozdev.org/