[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 17 November, 2003)

Thierry Raguin t.raguin at netunion.com
Thu Nov 20 17:08:55 EST 2003

Here is an update for the HON project:

The HON plugins project (http://hon.mozdev.org) provides plugins
reinforcing trustworthiness in the medical space through the Code of
Conduct for health sites (HONcode) established by the Health On the Net
Foundation.
HONcode Status v1.1 and HONlookup v1.1 have been released. These new
releases include slight changes in the display and some improvements in
the algorithm of HONcode Status.
The HONcodeHunt Sherlock plugin has also been updated on Mycroft
(http://mycroft.mozdev.org)
Installation page: http://hon.mozdev.org/installation.html

--
Thierry Raguin