[Project_owners] Re: Using the download mirrors

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Wed Nov 19 03:41:41 EST 2003

Ben Bucksch <ben.bucksch.news at beonex.com> wrote:
>HJ wrote:
>>Who's the owner of/pays for that mirrow network?
>>
>Universities, for example.

/me bangs on head

I've seen something like "downloads.us-east-[1/3].mozdev.org" and Raj is using "downloads.uk-1.mozdev" How about mirrors for the west coast? Any other mirrors available?

Ben, is there a mirror in Germany for mozdev downloads or are you using the UK mirror?

>>You wrote 'our' mirror network, so I wonder how is that going to reduce your costs, if this is indeed also 'your' network?
>>
>"our" in the sense of association, not ownership, like "my friend" :).

Hey you fool, I was not talking about ownership :-) You should know that.

/HJ