[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 17 November, 2003)

Erich Reto Iseli erich.iseli at iseli.org
Tue Nov 18 08:23:48 EST 2003

Brian King wrote:
> It's that time again, so so if you have anything for me
> about your project please post it.

Mycroft

> Some things to look out for / requests:
> 1) Please try and post your reports to the list, for archiving purposes
> and to keep everyone informed. I'll pick up on it.
> 2) Please provide a brief 1-sentence description of your project

Provides a rich collection of search plugins for mozilla-based browsers.

> 3) Include current release version if applicable

We currently have an amazing list of 582 search plugins, ranging from
Abebooks.com to Zoek.nl, in the categories "Academic" to "Tech news" and
for 24 languages (from Chinese to Turkish)

In addition, we now have an XPI letting you install the top 30 plugins
in one shot. Try it out!

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/download.html

> 5) ...<anything else relevant you can think of>

Two of our project members, Mat and Julius have initiated searchsidebar
(a port of the mozilla search sidebar to a firebird extension). We are
excited about this announcement and wish them happy coding!

Erich 'Ricky' Iseli