[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 17 November, 2003)

David Murray lid2000 at tpg.com.au
Tue Nov 18 17:49:40 EST 2003

Okie dokie...

Deepest Sender 0.3.1 (14/11/03)
Deepest Sender is a LiveJournal client for Mozilla and Firebird.
http://deepestsender.mozdev.org/installation.html
Development is coming along nicely, with editing of old entries being
the latest addition. LiveJournal has now listed it on their downloads
page ( http://www.livejournal.com/download/?platform=Application-level )
too.

David.