[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 17 November, 2003)

Fournier Daniel dfour at noos.fr
Tue Nov 18 07:13:06 EST 2003

Hi Brian,

Here the Mozquery status report, modified to follow your request:

---------------------------------------
Mozquery 0.1

Mozquery initial release provides the 1st set of tools planed to be
included in the project package: ASRDF, an RDF graph terse notation
grammar and XML syntax converter, for RDF coding based on the outliner
paradigm.

This release is stable but considered beta: before freezing ASRDF
grammar and converter functionalities, we would like to integrate any
useful suggestions from users.

Install URL: http://mozquery.mozdev.org/installation.html