[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 17 November, 2003)

Brian King brian at mozdev.org
Mon Nov 17 23:04:59 EST 2003

It's that time again, so so if you have anything for me
about your project please post it.

Currently I have updates for:
- books
- mozmanual
- mozquery
- searchsidebar

Some things to look out for / requests:
1) Please try and post your reports to the list, for archiving purposes
and to keep everyone informed. I'll pick up on it.
2) Please provide a brief 1-sentence description of your project
3) Include current release version if applicable
4) Provide a URL to your install page
5) ...<anything else relevant you can think of>

I'm going to change the format of the reports a little bit to try and
increase traffic to the projects.

Thanks,
--
Brian King