[Project_owners] READ THIS

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sat Nov 15 05:38:15 EST 2003

Anybody here developing (open) software on your employers computer system(s)?

Why? Because you don't own copyrights in that case. Your employer can claim the copyrights, because you used *his* computer system(s)!

So you wrote a nice little extension, but your employer gets it for free, just because you used *his* hard- and software!

Hell, that's stupid, you say... Sure, but someone I know might loose his lawsuit next week, just because of that stupid fact. So you my friends, are warned!

So your copyright infringement might start the minute you start writing the first line of your source... just to let you know...

Note: the lawsuit is filed in California.

/HJ