[Project_owners] Remote installation from Mozdev working hieratically

Daniel Fournier dfour at noos.fr
Fri Nov 7 17:21:07 EST 2003

There's probably a server problem with the Mozquery package installation
I mentioned recently: having changed nothing in the installation script,
after a bunch of unsuccessful effort it now works correctly.

However, installation is not yet quite clean: sometimes it gives again a
script error and then after it's successful.

Is the Install.loadResources method blocking or not? I wasn't able to
find the answer diving into the nsInstall.cpp code.

I'd like to be sure Mozquery users will not encounter the kind of
problem I have.

Daniel