[Project_owners] FYI: Mirrors Currently Running

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Tue Jul 29 17:50:03 EDT 2003

> The 2 last mirrors is also updatede now

Ok, Jacob thanks!

I re-added them to the list. I needed this kind of verification.

So, it looks like the docs need an updating stating that it could be up
to *8* hours before some mirrors propagate new updates.

Brian, feel like taking care of this in the docs?

   http://www.mozdev.org/docs/download.html

Thanks guys!

> btw why does the ftp://mozdev.secsup.org contain the downloads dir along
> with the files... it seems the files is located two places?!

secsup doesn't delete old files, so that's why you see cruft.

--pete