[Project_owners] I'd like more details on how to handle SPAM

Stefan Mayrhofer mayly at myrealbox.com
Sun Jul 27 10:31:22 EDT 2003

My favorite SPAM avoidance method (by me :) is to put my plain email address
into an image (see http://fettcube.mozdev.org/ for example). No intelligent
web spider could read this - no chance. People who run a text browser see an
alt text which informs them that they have to open that image, to see the
address. The only problem is that people who run that browser on a graphic
noncapable system have no chance to see it. I hope that doesn't happen.

ciao, Stefan