[Project_owners] Trustic

Jake Munson jakemunson at cableone.net
Mon Jul 28 09:12:41 EDT 2003

I did it too, yesterday.

Pete Collins wrote:

> loic wrote:
>
>> Pete Collins wrote:
>>
>>> Project owners, please take the time to register w/ Trustic:
>>>
>>>   http://www.trustic.com/register
>>>
>>> And a give Mozdev a positive recommendation:
>>>
>>>   http://www.trustic.com/ip/167.206.76.23
>>>
>> Done...
>> loic
>>

> Ok. i'm going to test it out.
>

> --pete

"Members of Congress, I feel a most urgent sense of mission about today's world. September 11 was not an isolated event, but a tragic prologue, Iraq another act, and many further struggles will be set upon this stage before it's over. There never has been a time when the power of America was so necessary or so misunderstood, or when, except in the most general sense, a study of history provides so little instruction for our present day." Tony Blair, Joint Meeting of Congress Address, July 17th 2003