[Project_owners] I'd like more details on how to handle SPAM

Brian Bober netdemonz at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 20:46:31 EDT 2003

http://mozdev.org/mailman/admindb/mozscroll?details=instructions

This page says that we should only do it for abusive messages, but I thought
you said before you wanted us to generally save all copies for the site
administrator. Perhaps you could add a little more info to that page that is
specific on what you want done on mozdev.org:
http://mozdev.org/mailman/admindb/mozscroll?details=instructions and also it
would be nice to allow you to click something like "Take default action"
which does some default action you or we define.