[Project_owners] recreating project mailing lists

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Mon Jul 21 10:46:00 EDT 2003

> As in, hit the "keep a copy" checkbox?

Yes. That is real important. I have a cron job running nightly that
learns from new missed spam.

> Actually, I get more requests now. I set up eu to discard
> non-subscribers by default, so I just got the dicard notifications.

This is different. If you disable this, the spamassassin/mailman filter
should just kill the spam.

I've noticed a difference. I reenabled some lists that were being
pulverized w/ spam and they have become relatively quiet now.

--pete