[Project_owners] new language category

david boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 14:19:59 EDT 2003

i was also considering going with 'translations'.
there are several different types of projects in
there, so i tried to pick a fairly generic name for
the category.

for instance, does translating mozilla documentation
into another language count as localization?  is there
a technical difference between translating and
localizing?

using the term 'language' appealed to me because i
thought of it as the common thread, although as you
point out language can also apply to computer
languages.

david