[Project_owners] anti spam developer question

Interrog [07wk2] interrog07wk2x24f.xresponse.vector at neverbox.com
Sun Jul 13 05:21:51 EDT 2003

Dear List:

Pete Collins suggested I post this question to the list for a peer
response:

A guy I know is developing amazing antispam shareware for Outlook
(disruptor.de).  I am trying to motivate him to port it to a mozilla
mail add-on.  :)  Not knowing much about MozDev, I was wondering if he
would be able to continue his shareware model as a mozilla developer.
Obviously releasing his source to the public would be contrary to his
financial interests.  What would you suggest?

Thank you for your time,

Sean Himself
http://himself.stumbleupon.com