[Project_owners] Camino list

S Woodside sbwoodside at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 22:10:31 EDT 2003

Dear MozDev folks,

Hi there, can you please start a camino mailing list and move all the
chimera mailing list subscribers over to it? I'm willing to be admin if
necessary. I think maybe the project owners for chimera are on vacation
as they haven't responded to emails about this. There were quite a few
people on the list and it was active, before the attack.

I'm CC'ing the likely suspects for the old project owners (pinkerton
and smfr). Hopefully they will return soon.

thanks,

simon

--
www.simonwoodside.com -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel