[Project_owners] Lists Created

Pete Collins pete at mozdev.org
Tue Jul 8 12:54:27 EDT 2003

Ok, I think I got everyones mailing lists ceated accept mine and Dave's
projects.  :-)

I also skipped over the one owners request for a news group only. That
will happen obviously when I get news groups running again.

Any problems please shout.

Your passwords were generated using uuidgen. I would ask you all to
change them to what you would like after you log into the mailman admin
interface.

Any questions please post here. I think the "ban* feature will be a
great asset until i get spam assassin up and running.

Thanks

--pete