[Project_owners] Bugzilla has landed (2.16.3)

david boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 07:08:25 EDT 2003

if there's general agreement about not putting all of
the mozdev branding back on the bugzilla pages, let's
leave it as it is.

the only thing i'd suggest doing is to replace the
current generic black header with the mozdev banner so
there is at least some branding to identify which
bugzilla installation this is and to provide a link
for people to get back to the main site.

david