[Project_owners] site update

jesus X jesus_x at mozillanews.org
Tue Jul 8 04:17:08 EDT 2003

On 7/7/2003 8:53 PM Pete Collins cranked up the brainbox and said:
> - Post to this thread if you want a mailing list for your project so I
> have a running record of it.

Glad to see thigns are back in order. Any info on the attackers, methods, etc?
It's make a great news story. :)

> - Supply the name of your project(s)
> - Supply a valid email address so I can make you the admin of your list.
> You will own your list.

Ok, jesus X, aka Grey Hodge, the project is Lodur, and will actually get back on
track in the next month or two, after god-knows-how-long it's been neglected
(real life really sucks sometimes). But we don't want a mailing list, FYI. The
project itself is small-scope, and will really have no need for such a feature.
Just so you don't have to worry abotu setting one up and wasting time. :)

--
jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesus_x @ mozillanews.org ]