[Project_owners] site update

AndyB wpl510 at myrealbox.com
Mon Jul 7 21:56:53 EDT 2003

The DOCUMOZ project could use a mailing list- my email address is
wpl510 at myrealbox.com . Not sure whether to make the project a repository
of links and ratings for other documentation, or to start collaborating
with some of the great resources I missed when I went looking to start
the project originally, but hopefully a list and some free time will
give some ideas.

Also, IF project owner AndyEd doesn't post something in the next few
days (though I'd hope he would), I'll take the GOOGLEBAR list on.

Thanks for all the hard work- and on a holiday weekend!...

-AndyB

PS- Looking at the "redirected referrer report" on the new logs (
http://mozdev.org/logs/logs.html#redirref ), I see what was meant about
spammers. And I always thought Mozdev was a family web site.