[Project_owners] site update

S Woodside sbwoodside at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 23:45:23 EDT 2003

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 08:53  PM, Pete Collins wrote:

> - Supply the name of your project(s)

longship

sbwoodside at yahoo.com

> - Then I will migrate over the existing subcribers and create a fresh
> new list for your project.
> - Then once that is completed, I will add an alias to apache so we
> will have access to the old html mailing list archives.
> - Then I will install spam assasin.

will I be able to admin that too? Or not have to ? :-) Actually I won't
need it as I'll just set my list subscribers post only.

> - Then news groups and tey to utilize mailmans news gateway.

I don't want a news gateway for longship.

Pete, if you don't hear from the Chimera owners, please restore that as
well, as it was still a medium-traffic list.

simon

--
www.simonwoodside.com -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel