[Project_owners] site update

david boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 17:12:09 EDT 2003

i wanted to send an update to everyone with the status
of the new server.  it's now in use running the site
and we are in the process of bringing all services
back online.

pete is currently working on restoring mailing lists
and newsgroups.  i'll let him provide more specific
information about how the restoration will work.  for
now i just wanted to test this list.

i also wanted to mention that i'm back from vacation
and will start responding to the messages i received
while i was away.  feel free to resend me anything if
you haven't heard back from me in the next few days.

david