[Project_owners] Use of nsIURIContentListener

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Tue Dec 30 09:25:26 EST 2003

Matthew Wilson <matthew at mjwilson.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi,
>   Has anyone used nsIURIContentListener successfully in their projects?
>
>   It should allow you to listen for content of a specified MIME type
>and deal with it in an extensions. I'm having trouble getting it to work
>as I expect though.
>Matthew

Hi,

What exactly are you trying to do?

I guess you've seen the .idl file already:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/uriloader/base/nsIURIContentListener.idl
but was wondering if you looked at this file:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/xpfe/browser/resources/content/nsBrowserContentListener.js#149
because that might be an important source for your project.

Happy Holidays,
/HJ

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.