[Project_owners] Preferences in Mozilla

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Fri Dec 26 22:30:38 EST 2003

"Jaap A. Haitsma" <jaap at haitsma.org> wrote:
>> if you're overlaying the preftree etc, your panel needs to have an _elementIDs array for Seamonkey to save the prefs
>>
>> look at one of the existing panels
>Thanks!!
>
>In my own save function for Firebird I check if the values are legal.
>Can I do this also in Seamonkey??
>
>Do you maybe know a small extension which has the functionality I'm
>looking for? That way it will be even more easy for me.
>
>Cheers,
>Jaap

use onunload(); or look at this:
http://lxr.mozilla.org/seamonkey/source/xpfe/components/prefwindow/resources/content/pref-navigator.js#254

Have fun now,
/HJ

New! Unlimited Access from the Netscape Internet Service.
Beta test the new Netscape Internet Service for only $1.00 per month until 3/1/04.
Sign up today at http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.