[Project_owners] Launchy announce

Henrik Gemal spam at gemal.dk
Fri Dec 19 21:55:09 EST 2003

I'm not 100% sure how to announce a project but here we go:

Launchy will enable you to open links and mailto's with external
applications like Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firebird,
Netscape, Outlook, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player and others.

Launchy will auto detect all applications. It's a Windows only extension!

Wanna open a link with Winamp? Just right click and say "Open link with
Winamp". Wanna send en email to the selected mailto link using Outlook?
Just right click and say "Send email using Outlook". I think you get the
picture.

It's great for testing and also for using external mail and media
applications.

Homepage: http://gemal.dk/mozilla/launchy.html
Current version: 1.5.0

--
Henrik Gemal
Mozilla Evangelist

Mozilla Blog with news, devinfo, links, etc:
http://gemal.dk