[Project_owners] Status reports (Week of 15 December, 2003)

Erwan Loisant erwanloisant at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Dec 18 23:09:45 EST 2003

<h3>Moji - v0.6</h3>
<ul class="quickaccess">
<li>Contact: <a href="http://moji.mozdev.org/list.html">Erwan
Loisant</a></li>
</ul>
Japanese kanji and a word dictionary for foreigners learning
this language. Translation are given in English, French or German.
It also features a toolbar icon for quick access to
<h4>New in version 6:</h4>
<ul>
<li>Added Japanese to French and Japanese to German dictionaries.</li>
<li>First access is quicker, there is no need to load dictionaries at
startup,
unlike older versions.</li>
<li>User interface enhancements (new icons, color to distinguish between
kanji and words in history list).</li>
</ul>
about free
Japanese dictionaries in your language that I may integrate into Moji.</p>

--
Erwan Loisant - Ph.D. student
Tokyo Metro U. / Univ. Nantes