[Project_owners] [Announcement] Mozilla Developers Meeting in Europe 4.0

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Wed Dec 17 11:26:56 EST 2003

Hi all,
I'd like to invite you all to join us in the

Mozilla Developers Meeting in Europe 4.0

in Brussels, February 21st-22nd.

It has been a year full of events, both in Mozilla and around it, and I
expect to see more coming in the new year. We will have lots to chat about.

There is no schedule so far yet, and we'd appreciate if you would
volunteer to give a talk. (My brain is already volunteering some of you
;-).) If you'd get back to me with a title or even a summary, I'll get a
slot up for you. I expect to have 30 minutes talks as usual, but we can
vary as required.

If you just want to join the audience, we'd be thankful to hear from you
as well.

Hope to see you there and a merry christmas already

Axel

PS: Sent here, too, just to make sure that extension folks feel invited. :-)